Come and join us in October for the Gloucester 10K Run
On what is a largely flat and traffic-free course with entirely closed tarmac roads. The route is a one lap course taking runners through the wonderfully scenic parish of Haresfield and Colethrop village.
We had a great time in 2017 with many members running their first or fastest 10k.
What’s in the race package:
- Specially designed medal & tech T-shirt to all finishers
- Water stations at 5k and at the finish.
- Distance markers every 1k
- Toilets available
- Ample free parking thanks to local businesses and Gloucestershire County Council
– Wheelchair Competitors: 9:25am
– Standard / Afilliated entry: 9:30am
Visit http://gloucester10krun.co.uk/ for full details.