Cheltenham Running Workshops
Are you confused by the conflicting educational content on running?
Now you can learn all about all things running from health professionals right here in Cheltenham!
About these Workshops
Workshops start 6pm Thursdays from the 14th of April at The Royal Oak’s Pavilion, in Prestbury.
The Purpose of these Workshops
Teach you how to achieve pain free running
Help you prevent plateaus in your running fitness
Teach beginners how to enjoy and succeed in running
Our first three workshops will address these challenges by discussing the various skills, techniques and strategies largely under-utilised by Cheltenham residents.
We have a great team of presenters who will then go further in depth with their specialist expertise:
- Head Coach, Conor Graham will present workshops on topics such as running technique, pacing and programmes.
- Club Physiotherapist, Katie Foster will teach you how to rehabilitate and prevent common running injuries.
- Nutritional Consultant, Georgina Graham will educate you various foods which can make or break your training efforts.
- Mental Skills Coach, Sharon Collins will teach you skills for ensuring your mind works in your best interest when it counts.
- Pre and Post Natal Fitness Coach, Joan Palmer educates new and potential mums on how to exercise while pregnant and recovering from birth.
You can book on to the available workshops via the links to your right.
Here’s a clip from a workshop in the first series: